(as of Jul 17,2021 12:20:22 UTC – Details)
From the manufacturer
Unleash 64 cores of power without constraints with ASUS TRX40 motherboard
Featuring 16 high-current power stages to deal with AMD’s 64-core CPUs and the latest high-density memory kits. Maximized lane bandwidth lets you connect the unprecedented amount of devices simultaneously, while every single PCIe x16 and M.2 slot is wired with PCIe 4.0. Massive power and bandwidth.
16 Teamed Power Architecture & High Quality Components
16 power stages with each stage handle 90A deliver stages to provide ample headroom to deal with AMD’s 64-core CPUs and the latest high-density memory kits. Meantime, high quality of the PWM controller, transistors, chokes and capacitors to ensure optimal performance for every task.
ROG Zenith II Extreme employs large VRM heatsinks that strike the right balance between surface area and mass. The chipset heatsink integrates an active-cooling solution, helping to keep the underlying silicon stay cool under pressure, and also employs the same airflow to chill the SoC VRM. The extra-large heatsinks also cover multiple M.2 slots, meaning Zenith II Extreme is fully armed to provide the best foundation for extreme PC systems – enabling higher performance at lower temperatures.
Quad-Channel ECC memory
Its quad-channel memory controller supports up to 256 GB of DDR4 memory across eight slots and infused with proprietary memory trace layout tweaks that improve signal integrity and mitigate noise, ASUS OptiMem III allows memory kits to run at lower latencies and reduced voltages while operating at higher frequencies.
Maxed-out Storage with Ultrafast Transfer Speed
Supports up to five full PCIe 4.0 bandwidth M.2 drives for maxed-out storage. Two ride the ROG DIMM.2 module, next to the memory slots, and support drives up to 110m. There are another two slots under the aluminum heatsink cover, with a fifth one at the rear of the board. Laying the foundation for the ultrafast transfer speeds needed to support machine-learning algorithms and drive higher-resolution game textures.
Wi-Fi6 (AX200) include incredible transfer speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps and optimized performance on crowded networks10 Gbps onboard Ethernetlatest Intel Ethernet (I211-AT) for faster, smoother gamingBluetooth 5.0
Tune Your Rig at Your Will
Addressable Gen 2 headers ready which allow the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gearLivedash OLED, a built-in color OLED panel that displays useful information and customizable graphics
1. Ready for AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper Processors: PCIe 4. 0 ready, 4733Mhz memory OC performance, with up to five M. 2 drives and USB3. 2 Gen2x2 support
2. Robust power delivery: Optimized power solution with 16 Infineon TDA21490 teamed up power stages, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K capacitors
3. Comprehensive thermal design: Active-cooling VRM heatsink, PCIe-zone M. 2 aluminum heatsink, backplate, Fan Extension Card II and water-cooling zone
4. High-performance networking: Onboard Aquantia 10 Gbps Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11ax) with MU-MIMO support, and GameFirst V technology
5. Unmatched personalization: Color OLED display and ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including two additional RGB headers and two addressable headers
6. Industry-leading ROG audio: SupremeFX S1220 and ESS SABRE9018Q2C for enthusiast-grade audio performance, featuring Japanese capacitors
7. DIY-friendly design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS FlashBack and FlexKey
Follow us to get more latest tech news around the globe!
We are in the process of upgrading our hardware. If you would like to see more articles like these, please help us with a small donation!
Want to Earn Money Online? Become a member of PropellerAds online today. Earn Money, Click on the link to find out More.