In this video, we’re testing our new 2020 Sceptre C325B-185RD Curved 32-inch Gaming Monitor using 3DMark Time with Gigabyte NVidia GeForce GTX 1070 G1 graphic card (Dell XPS with Intel 9th Generation i7) as well as comparing it to our Dell 24-inch monitor SE2417HGX.
Here’s the #ad link if you are interested in buying or just to check out: https://amzn.to/33bqZPZ
Newest released by Sceptre for 2020. Up to 185Hz 165Hz 144Hz 1920×1080 AMD FreeSync HDMI DisplayPort Build-in Speakers, Machine Black.
Wow! Let me tell you, for the price of this monitor the experience you get is amazing! At 185 hertz, this monitor is amazing. Best monitor I’ve ever owned. The curve was a little weird, but you get used to it surprisingly fast. Sharp, futuristic & good looking. Please note that we’re not a tech channel and this video is one of Aiman’s first tech review videos, and hopefully with several more to come.
For more videos on our Sceptre C325B-185RD 32″ inch Curved Gaming Monitor, click on the links below:
Here’s the complete description:
Up to 185Hz 165Hz 144Hz Refresh Rate: Performing at more than three times the speed of the standard refresh rate, 185Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
Multiple Ports: HDMI 3 and 2 perform at up to an impressive 144Hz refresh rate, HDMI 1 provides up to an incredible 165Hz, and the DisplayPort delivers up to a stellar 185Hz, providing you with the superior visiblity and agility to dominate the competition during all of your gaming exploits.
Fast Response Time: 3ms response time. Playing fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate pixel response from an LED. With quick response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision
AMD FreeSync: With FreeSync, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games. FreeSync is an AMD technology that nearly eliminates tearing and stuttering due to differences between a graphics card’s frame rate and a monitor’s refresh rate.
Built-in Speaker: With built-in speakers, the monitor delivers office level audio for conference calls and internet workshops. Similarly, enjoy engaging audio while listening to your favorite tunes.
Blue Light Shift: Reduce your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on your documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
FPS-RTS: FPS and RTS are Sceptre’s custom set display settings built for an enhanced gaming experience. FPS (First Person Shooter), RTS (Real-Time Strategy).
VA Panel: VA (Vertical Alignment) makes it mark by delivering advanced refresh rates, sharper contrast ratios, and stellar viewing angles. All of these assets make this panel ideal for gaming and artistic pursuits.
Other similar monitors that were considered before purchasing this monitor:
1) NEWSYNC 32 inch Curved Real 165Hz QHD 1440p LED Gaming Monitor (HDR, AMD FreeSync, Adaptive-Sync, Flicker Free, Low Blue Ligh, Game-FPS-RTS, Crosshair Target) DisplayPort, HDMI x2 (X320QG Curved)
2) Philips Computer Monitors 328E9QJAB 32″ Curved Frameless Monitor, Full HD VA, 128% sRGB, FreeSync, 75Hz, VESA, 4Yr Advance Replacement Warranty, Black
3) AOC C32G1 32″ Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor, FHD 1920×1080, VA panel, 1ms MPRT, 144Hz, FreeSync, DisplayPort/HDMI/VGA, VESA
4) VIOTEK NB32CW 32-Inch LED Curved Professional Monitor, Bezel-Less Samsung VA Panel, 75Hz 1080P Full-HD FreeSync VGA HDMI VESA, Updated Version (White)
5) Samsung 32-Inch CJG56 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor (LC32JG56QQNXZA) – WQHD Computer Monitor, 2560 x 1440p Resolution, 4ms Response, Game Mode, HDMI, AMD FreeSync, Black
6) MSI Full HD Gaming Red LED Non-Glare Super Narrow Bezel 1ms 1920 x 1080 165Hz Refresh Rate FreeSync 32” Curved Gaming Monitor (Optix AG32C)
Verdict: For us, this Scepter 32 inch curved monitor is the Best Overall Monitor with Built in Speakers for 2020.
Time Spy is a DirectX 12 benchmark test for Windows 10 PCs. It is one of the first DirectX 12 apps to fully realize the performance gains that the new API offers. With its pure DirectX 12 engine, Time Spy is the ideal test for benchmarking modern graphics cards.
This video is presented to you by Aiman-Imran Anuar. Please watch more of #Product_Reviews_By_Aiman videos on #EyeOnAiman Youtube Channel & Facebook Page. Thanks for watching.
NOTE: This video is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy something we’ll receive a small commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.